Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update

It has been a really, really long while-- family, I am sorry. I am really busy. I work and then play, and it is never-ending. I never thought I would have such a busy schedule, and I never thought I would be able to be so active after my mono epidemic, which I am grateful for.

( <---- me skyping cody and larry at work... shh!!! )

School is going well except for the few hiccups that happen. For example:
I had my students line up to leave the classroom and one of them decided to jump like a frog randomly. He did, and smacked into another kids nose--instantly the blood started coming, and I also instantly felt the tears in my eyes coming.... I know, i am a baby, but when you see your baby get hurt, thats how you feel! He was taken to the hospital... things like that I hate.

I really do love my students though, they are sooo cute and so annoying! Its wonderful.


Family-- I cannot believe how old these babies are getting.
Leah-Grant is so cute! What a little model!
Laura- Ellie, can never get enough of her, I love her videos. She talks so much!
The rest of you- I love you all so much!

<3.

(------> I bought a "bathtub" I use it every night)

2 comments:

  1. That's scary about the kid with the bloody nose. We wouldn't normally take someone to the hospital for that. Hope he's OK. Call me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me you don't bathe in that thing..

    ReplyDelete