Saturday, February 19, 2011

Portraits of Teacher-- How They Really See Me.

So my kids like to draw pictures of me and give them to me, here are a few....

Yeah this picture is so hideous, its great to see how my students really see me. As for the weird marks on my face, a teacher told me it must be my wrinkles, but the student said it is "mad marks" because I yell in class. 

I dont know how to flip this picture.....I  asked my student if this was a picture of him, and he assured me, "No Teacher, it is the Tara Teacher"


This one is actually pretty good.... but pretty scary. 
As for this one, that's pretty scary. 

3 comments:

  1. Tara teacher has the kids under control through fear!! Still waiting on some pics of your apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of your kids are disturbed.. call the school councelor.. oh why are you crying in the last one??

    ReplyDelete