Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Beginning

Alright, so normally I would not want a blog, but since I am moving all the way to Korea, I think it is necessary that I keep the people I love updated on my life, and this is the way to do it. I am moving to Korea, September 14th to teach English for a year. I am so excited! It has been a long process to get everything ready, but I think it will all be worth it. I have never been out of the country (California is really just an expansion of Mexico), and I am going to an Asian country... Am I crazy? Probably yes. This time I am really excited for. I have had a lot of twist and turns that I was not expecting in my life, and this is one of them. I am grateful for the opportunity and I will be updating my life, for you to see.

A friend of mine just recently gave me the book,"Eat, Pray, Love". It is essentially about this woman, who goes through a divorce, then falls into another relationship and then decides to leave the country for a year and travel around... hmmm, sounds familiar. No wonder people keep telling me to see the movie. I love the book, I feel like I can relate to this woman's story, and that I am following in her footsteps.

I'm excited to see how the book ends.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! its gonna be crazy. eat ridiculous things like fish eyeballs and cow testicles...hahaha im jealous of the adventure! i'm definitely going to be blog stalking you the whole time :-) have fun!!

    ReplyDelete