Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I have been looking at some pictures trying to decide what to write about. Since I put off the blogging for so long, the things that were once facinating to me, have become normal, so by looking at old pictures, I remember what stood out.

. This country is a very "lovey-dovey" place. It is all about the romance. It's almost a bit too much. You know how when you are little your parents dress all matchey matchey with your siblings and its like... kinda weird? Or in the case of my family, when my mom made us all wear jungle outfit prints... well here, if you are a couple, you dress the same. They think its really cute... so I have taken some pictures of them. Enjoy.


 

Let's not forget the best couple of all









Alright,  so one day I was walking around the streets with my friend Nicole and we came across this picture. It is a photography studio. The funny thing is, Korean kids are really cute, but this--not so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment