Saturday, July 9, 2011

It has been a looong time, I'm sorry!


Ok I am sorry, it has been way too long but it's not really my fault....

Firstly, remember I work 10 hour days and on top of that I am too cheap to pay for internet. The people I used to get my internet from must have moved or something...

Let me recap what has gone down the past few months.

1. My manager became very ill and had to leave the job, and my boss hired Satan--literally. HERA. She was the scariest person I think I have ever met in my life. She did not believe in smiling and thoroughly enjoyed the "f word". Also, I'm not so sure she has been a woman her whole life...

After much "drama"-- for lack of a better word, Hera stopped coming to work and so we were left without a manager (which we still don't have). Things are fine except my school is still suffering from "Hurricane Hera". About half of the students dropped, so we are not bringing in the money we need.

2. I have seen and done a lot of things, just to name a few...
    * DMZ --demilitarized zone, basically its the border of the north     and south.
    * many temples and palaces
    * nora-bong!  A room where you go sing karaoke at all hours of the night!
    * the zoo, it was so fun.
    * the lantern festival
    * Jenni came to visit <3

  There are so many other things, you really should just check out my FB pictures to get a feel.

Anne, Kevin, Dave and Sunny 
3.  I am still teaching and still loving it. Even though half of the kids dropped I have grown to love my little class just as much. They are seriously my pride and joy and I don't know what I will do without them which brings me to my next point....

4. I will arrive at LAX July 26th. It's already so bittersweet. I'm so sad to leave my babies and this country that has done so many great things for me but I am so happy to be with my family again.

So that is the update. I have two weeks left in Korea and I will try and post at least one more time before I come home.

                                                              xoxo


Seoul Tower

Gwanamun Square
My Mom's ideal child
Lantern Festival

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited that you are coming home. I hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like the kid with the visor...we could be twins. I'm so excited you'll be home!!!

    ReplyDelete